Wednesday, July 21, 2010

concerts are awesome, my boyfriend is better, but life sucks otherwise.

It's been over 2 months since I've updated...a lot has gone on since then...I've been to, like, 3 concerts since then (mc chris, the National, and Meat Loaf), all with my awesome boyfriend Alex. I have the best boyfriend ever. I really can't stress that enough. He's amazing. Next week is our 6-month anniversary ♥

I've finally got the Bon Jovi concert coming up on Saturday! I bought my ticket, like, 10 months ago, haha. I can't wait!!! Then next Saturday I'm going to see the Gaslight Anthem with my Alex! And the day before that I'm going to a reading/signing for Carl Hiaasen's new book! He hasn't had an adult novel since 'Nature Girl' which came out like 3 or 4 years ago, so I'm excited! And I'm way psyched to meet him :D

I'm still out of work, it's been nearly 4 months. Ugh. I'm hearing we're supposed to open back up in August but I dunno when. I hope it's soon! I'm going nuts. My family is terrible. I can't deal. My dad still won't get a job, my mother works two and takes all her shit out on me...I can't do this. I finally got my permit so once I get my license I am getting a car and an apartment and I'm getting the fuck out of here and never looking back.

I only have one good thing in my life, which is enough to balance everything out for now...I don't know how much longer I can last.

No comments: