Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Blah...

Today was pretty good I guess. My cousin Tif came over for a while, I kicked her butt at Monopoly on my computer, then we played around on other games. My mom and I took her home around 6:30, then dropped her boyfriend off to his class. My mom & I went to a few stores, I didn't really get anything. There's a CD player at Wal-Mart I really want to get though, maybe when I get my check. It's SpongeBob! <3 It's so freaking cute.

I really do need it though, because I've had my current CD/cassette player since I was 5. I'm 18 now, do the math. The thing hardly even works anymore. Hmm, only need to save up $17. Not bad.

I'm not feeling so great,m y stomach's killing me. Let's hope it's not the stomach flu or something as icky. But you know lil' ol' susceptible me :( Maybe I'll feel better tomorrow?

Till then,

Eliza

3 comments:

The Mistress of the Dark said...

OMG...I want the Spongebob CD player too :)

Octopusouphut said...

Hey...off topic...but I didn't know Warron Zevon did "Werwolf in London". And I'll admit...I hate that song. But I am in the process of downloading those 2 you suggested. I have an open mind after all. It'll probably be tomorrow before I get them downloaded. AOL/Dialup and iTunes aren't the best match.

Octopusouphut said...

I downloaded the songs, but have yet to listen to them. I will soon!